Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Download Vector: COOL ROBOT

A few days ago, I've got a job to redraw robot and make little bit change on colors and add shield on its arm. But right now, I'm not finish yet. Because I'm still don't have any idea where can I put shield in its arms. Because, the hand position is in front of its chest.

And then I search another robot and I find robot with shield but in other position. I feel so confuse how to change the hand position of this robot. Because I don't know the detail of its hand. So, I pending my job and start to post here.

Forget about my job first, and feel free to post my robot here. I will share what I have already redraw the rest robot. But, I remove the wing. The robot earlier has a wing like Superman. This is the without wing version.

cool robot

The robot is cool. The pose is arrogant. But it's OK. It's just a robot. Is the robot like 3D? Yes of course. I just redraw the bitmap version. And doing carefully on its shadow by playing with gradient color. I try to not using transparency. Because it will increase the file size.

OK, I will share the corel draw file. Just feel free to download below link:

DOWNLOAD

Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers