Thursday, August 5, 2010

Learning to Draw Caricature

Hi there, how are you today. For me this day is very tired. Because in my town there's a carnival. This day is the basic school turn. The little boy and girl are make up and culture dressed. There are so many cultures in Indonesia, such as Java, Aceh, Papua, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, etc. So, this carnival is full color and very pop! I like that!

So, this post, I will tell my story e few days ago. I'm learning how to draw caricature. I have so many friend in facebook, several of them are artist. Such as vector graphic designer, caricature designer, painter, so many different occupation. So, I always get a lot of picture tag from them. One of the picture tag is caricature.

I'm so challenged to learn and make at least one caricature of my self image, if I feel I don't have a talent to make it, I leave it. So, that night, with the breeze, I start to sketch on a paper looking at my picture at laptop screen. Once is failed, I try once again, failed again, try once again, and I feel comfort and upload it on my facebook photo collection.

Here it is:


It's imperfect, but it's done! lol. My friend tell me that my caricature is success and good enough. The point is my caricature is similar with my face. lol. Thank you so much for comment my caricature.

If we compare with my friends caricature, my creation is far away from good. But this is my first artwork, so, I think I do a good job. Next time, I will do hardly to make the better one. I hope it will done better than this. Thanks for reading my post. God bless you.

2 comments:

nug on January 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM said...

wow... awesome bro

your caricature is unyu-unyu hihihi....

CORE XP on January 25, 2012 at 6:57 AM said...

lucu guy ..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers