Thursday, September 23, 2010

Download Vector : Cute Bird For Twitter

Hi there, happy Iedul Fitri. Hope that your fasting is accepted by God and we are like a baby with the white paper, clean and free from sin. Aamiin..

This is first post to greet Ied Mubarok. A little fat cute bird. You can use it for your twitter icon. Put on your blog with your custom text. Look at my blog, I just use it on my blog too. I added text and twitter plugin to make my fans always stay update my twit.



How it looks? it's cute right? I hope you like it. For custom text and custom color, just ask me to email ndop@dzofar.com. I will work for you with special price. ;)

For you who wanna make your own design, here the master file of Cute Bird For Twitter. Just free to download and enjoy your design time.

DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers