Monday, December 13, 2010

Download Cartoon Vector: Green Crocodile

It's time to update my cartoon file. This is crocodile. But different with my crocodile before. This is more simple and more animal. My crocodile before is more like an human.

This crocodile is I make for video vector tutorial, but the video still raw and I have to fills it with my voice to explain this and that. I need more time to do that. I don't know when it finished.

Download Cartoon Vector: Green Crocodile

So, I think it only 15 minutes to done. It a simple vector but adorable shape. is not easy as you guess right, although it's simple, but the shape is very important to note. Need more hold breath and more patient. Cause simple vector make someone focus on your shape of vector.

OK, I will share my file again a I promise. Here is EPS file. You can download it for free and just open using Adobe Illustrator or import it using Corel Draw. Thank you and happy download!

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Aisak on December 21, 2010 at 12:41 AM said...

Hey. I wanted to ask how do you use these cartoons? Are they gonna be gravatars? I'm sorry. Just a little confused. They are so cute.

ndop on December 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM said...

just feel free to use it whatever you want. Gravatar, design resources, etc.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers