Friday, January 20, 2012

Download Vector Line Art Mountain Biker

Oh my God, Finally I've done this line art vector. I use this lineart for my bike club t-shirt design. His name is Let's get lost. We often strayed into a place that we do not recognize.But it was really fun. Because we are always compact with each other. When we meet the crossroads, we always asking the right direction to farmers. The farmers welcomed us with joy. They are happy to help show the way we had to pass.

So, we plan to make our shirts together when cycling. It will be fun. Because we will be the center of attention in the streets. Some people ride a bike and wear a bike helmet with full wheel mud and uniformed really very interesting.

Look at the successful design that I created just now. Under the bike I will add the logo. And will be the next T-shirt design our uniforms. At the back of the shirt will be given only the logo. For color T-shirt yet we think. We need to discuss it further.



Cool, right?

So if you want to download EPS files can be opened using software corel draw or adobe illustrator, you can download it at the link below. Thank you so much

DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

Suke on January 31, 2012 at 12:42 PM said...

so cool mas nDop... :)

Siscapucinoo on March 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM said...

bangeeettt :D

Photoshop Design on March 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM said...

Its a great job. I like by-cycle. Carry on...

Unknown on July 28, 2012 at 11:25 AM said...

Mas Ali,, mohon ijin download vector mountain bike nya yah..
Keep Up Bro!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool image, thanks for sharing. I know one website where you can download more free vector and stock images http://www.cannypic.com/ this is the biggest vector images storage I've ever used, try some and I hope it will be useful for you. Good luck.

mikethomson on June 23, 2021 at 12:04 PM said...

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Watch Cycling at Summer Olympics 2021 Online

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers