Friday, August 10, 2012

Download Vector: Girl With Headphone

Very long time no post here. because actually I just don't forget this blog. Damn! that's criminal for me! LOL. There's a lot of job everyday. And if I have free time, I like to go somewhere outside this small city (maybe some random city). I think God bless me. But in other way, this blog is lack of post. :( So, this is Girl With Headphone that I have to share the file here (in EPS format). This illustration is taken from tracing photograph from google. I make is simple and cartoon style. Actually this is order from my friend. I make this illustration for online web banner.
Girl With Headphone
Too much talking is not good, so this is the EPS file that can download for free. Happy romadlon and happy download. See you next time.. (when? I don't know! LOL )
DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Jejak Usaha on August 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM said...

waaayuuuiikk....boso inggris.hahahahahha...gud job mas se...

techno on September 3, 2012 at 5:26 PM said...

so cool.. i'mm happy to see the headset part... ^^

Florida Steel Roofing on September 27, 2022 at 2:26 PM said...

Innteresting read

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers