Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Download Cartoon Vector : Cute Monster Cactus

This illustration is also rejected by istockphoto. I know the reason, the reason is because this illustration has no meaning. Honestly, I not usually think what I'm going to do. So, it's spontaneous. The other reason, maybe this monster is not like generally monster as we have known. It's like a cute boy wearing cactus clothe.

Before this, I have done for cute bjork volta illustration. It seems that this illustration has similar style. Cute human wearing big unique costume. We can say like that, because I adore her (bjork).

Here the preview:



Making above illustrator is quite hard. Because I have to make a lot of thorn around the costume. Not only copying and pasting, but I have to rotate following skin shape. But honestly when I share this illustration in my facebook, there is a comment that I forget the thorn lighting. Yes! I forget that thing. If you look carefully, the thorn lighting is messy and everywhere. But It's OK, I'm not gonna fix this problem, but I'm not gonna repeat this mistake to the next illustration.

As usual, you can download the master corel draw 11 file. just click the link below and download it and open it using corel 11 or above.

DOWNLOAD

Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers