Friday, March 5, 2010

Download Cartoon Vector : Two Lovely Robots

Honestly, this illustration is rejected by istockphoto. So, to make this illustration is useful. I will share this vector for you. Useful for what? I think everything is useful in this world. You can learn what reason istockphoto reject my illustration. So, you will fix that problem.

Istockphoto said to me that my illustration is not suitable for them. I don't know, I think my illustration is fine. But, when it's being rejected, I feel like have to be better to make next illustration. Can you see what's wrong with below illustration? tell me.



OK, let's discuss this robots. The idea is coming when I wanna have something cute but in hi-tech taste. So, I started to draw circle. Because cute is identically with circle (I think). And after a few moment, I've done it. Circle body, circle eyes, with of course, circle wheel.

And then to make the robot have a meaning, I copy it and make little bit different. I change the color too and taraa... Now I have female robots! That's brilliant right? (people say: no!)

So, what you are waiting for, just download the master vector corel draw for that robot illustrator. You can open it by using corel draw 11 and above.

DOWNLOAD


Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

3 comments:

edy on March 6, 2010 at 3:00 AM said...

What distinguishes a robot on it male or female?
butterfly on the head?

ndop on March 6, 2010 at 8:30 PM said...

brilliant! you're right!

Jutawan Internet on April 27, 2010 at 11:56 AM said...

mau jadi jutawan internet?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers