Thursday, July 29, 2010

Convert Your Self Portrait into Pop Art Style

Hi there, how are you today? I have something special for you. Right now, I start to make a new service in this blog. That is Convert Your Self Portrait into Pop Art Style. What I do is, I will make your self image into straight line and there's no curve at all. Just straight line and straight line. So you will find your face into squares.

I'm not only doing your face into squares, but I also make little bit improvisation to make unique and unpredictable artwork. I have a lot of friends that make same like I do. But they just change the curve into straight line. So, their artwork just like a convert curve to straight line tool. Their artwork is predictable.

Not only consist of straight lines, but also have a POP color. The bright color like Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, which is represent the lighting of your face. The colors will form your face depth. So, I'm not only just "coloring" your face, but I also make it blend and represent the face depth.

Here the example:



That is called Wedha's Pop Art Portrait. The founder is illustrator named Wedha Abdul Rasyid from Indonesia.

So, there's no automatic tool at all. It's just manually drawing. If you wanna make a poster design, this Pop Art style is very good for that. The colors is eye catchy. The unique sense is make people curious.

What about the price, it start only $50. You can email me at ndop@dzofar.com for ask a question.

Here some of my Pop Style artwork:

2 comments:

Unknown on August 8, 2011 at 2:58 PM said...

Wedha's Pop Art Potrait

Priyo Handoko on November 21, 2011 at 8:36 AM said...

keren mas

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers