Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Download vector: Splash Water 4 colors

Someday I have a job to make splash milk. And then I search the real water in internet. I find several real water. And then I redraw it into vector style and make it 4 colors. And then I give to my client.

My client said that my splash is not like milkshake. It is looks like juice. He said that my vector needs more cartoon like. And then I try to draw splash by hand in paper. And capture it and redraw it into vector. Then I give to him. Finally he likes my vector.

So, what happen with my splash water before? I will share it here. The juice splash water in 4 colors. You can make it for ads or support your design. Place it in the bottom of your design is adorable for your juice product.



I don't have any words to say anymore, below is the link that you can download for free. File type is zip. Extract first and you'll see EPS file. You can open it using corel (via import) or adobe illustrator. Thanks for coming.

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tx guys..is nice

VJ Vishwas on November 28, 2011 at 11:27 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers