Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Download Vector: cute hippo (hippopotamus)

Download Vector: cute hippo (hippopotamus)


Still and still with cute animal stuff. This is Hippo chance! I just wanna say that I'm in a free job right now. I'm very happy. Hmm, I mean not happy as well, there's something little bit bad mood. But I try to always be happy.

And this hippo I have made this afternoon. After I feel so bad and not in a good mood to do something, so I start to just drawing this pink hippopotamus. Not for a long time, this vector only takes half an hour to be done. Hmm.. Looks good right?

So, I just wanna share this file to you. My EPS file. You can use it for your needs. Happy download!

DOWNLOAD

1 comments:

edy on March 24, 2011 at 12:09 AM said...

funny pic.
like this, :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers