Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Download Vector: Rhinoceros Cartoon

Hi you, finally I post again here. Sorry because there's a lot of vector job that I have to be done everyday, so this blog is forgotten. So, this is still cute animal series. Now is rhinoceros time. Sorry for my bad English.

Download Vector: Rhinoceros Cartoon

Pretty easy to finished it. It takes not more than a quarter of an hour. Very fast for simple animal like rhinoceros above. While listening to Mariah Carey's song I make this vector. So, you can guess that my head is bounced while I trace this cute rhino.

OK brah and sist, below is the vector file that you can download for free. It's zip file and EPS file inside.

DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers