Sunday, July 24, 2011

Download Cartoon Vector: Handsome Boy

This is my friend too. He is handsome like me. So, I decided to make him a cartoon. But he is like, oh OK, thanks. He is not so surprise and happy. So, I will share his cartoon here. Maybe you like this cartoon. I hope. ;)

Download Cartoon Vector: Handsome Boy

I found him on facebook. Because he is my friend's friend. So, I add him on facebook and we are friend now. Hey, If I have a new friend and I like him, I will make him happy with my art, like this cartoon. ^_^

So, you can download it for free below.

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Retnet on July 24, 2011 at 9:02 AM said...

handsome boy and badboy :D

nurmanto on July 24, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

butuh sumbangannya...monggo seiklasnya :)

Grafis 71 on November 23, 2011 at 11:14 PM said...

hahahaa.... pinter banget mas_nya... perlu belajar nih sama empunya web ini... maklum Grafis 71 lagi belajar

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers