Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Download Cartoon Vector: Photographer Girl

Yeah, I'm in the mood again to post. Just because I wake up in the morning. There's nothing to do, so this is the best job to do, POSTING!

So, I'm gonna share again and again my file that I have made many times ago. Yeah, after all of my order from client is done, I always make something using my favorite software ever, Corel Draw.

I have a friend from Semarang, Center of Java. She is a photographer and sketcher too. I met her when I join a sketch together with ORArT ORET group. I think she is one in a thousand girl which is like to sketch, cycling, architecture in one package!

Yeah, this is what I illustrate about her:

Download Cartoon Vector: Photographer Girl


Yeah, with soundtrack of the new song from bjork, crystalline featuring Omar Souleyman, I will share my file. This is EPS file you can download for free. ;)

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Grafis 71 on November 23, 2011 at 11:12 PM said...

Bagus juga vektor kartunnya... hehehe...

dita aprilia sary on March 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM said...

pengen bikin gimana dong :(

Lawn Job on May 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM said...

ga ada tutorialnya bro? gw pingin blajar jg hehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers