Monday, January 4, 2010

Convert Image to Line Art Vector

INTRODUCTION

We provide a service that can make your photograph or self image into line art cartoon. Line Art Vector is the vectorize technique that manually drawing or hand drawing by using path tool (such as bezier tool in corel draw) on the lines of your face image. I will manually drawing your eyes lines, your nose lines, you ears lines, mouth lines and everything into line art style. So, we only have one color. So you can make it to printed it out on a T-Shirt. You can check below picture to see the example.

Self Image into line art vector

  • Left side: bitmap image or photograph
  • Right side: Vectorize bitmap into line art vector

You can check what I've done to that picture image. I'm doing all manually.

Are you interested to have one?

it's only start from $35 per face/image

It's depending on the complexity of your image. The price is depending on how long it takes time to make it.

More Example:

Self Image into line art vector

Self Image into line art vector

Self Image into line art vector

Self Image into line art vector

Self Image into line art vector

Self Image into line art vector


HOW TO ORDER
  1. Just send me a file image in high resolution (minimum size for close up image: 600 px) to email: ndop@dzofar.com
    Subject email: Line Art Vector Order
  2. Wait for me to reply your email with the price that I offer. (Maximum in one day)
  3. You can reply me with "DEAL" or "NO DEAL" with my price offer. You can tell me the reason that you can't deal with my offer
  4. I reply with the best solution for you. If you DEAL with that, you can pay me through paypal email that I give to you later
  5. Wait for at least one day to finish my vectorize work. And then I will email you the vector file and PNG/JPG file for preview.
    • vector file: CDR (Corel Draw) or AI (Adobe Illustrator) or EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
    • Image Preview: PNG or JPG (maksimum size: 60x80cm (72dpi) or you can ask me to order bigger size)

Order now! before the price rise!

Thank you..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll pay you to show me how and become good as you

email me at ogp7thsign@yahoo.com

ndopart on April 22, 2010 at 6:36 AM said...

I will write about how to convert bitmap into vector... so please subscribe your email address.. on the right sidebar... thanks.

Anonymous said...

MAY I LEARNING SIR...
AYAHMITA@YAHOO.COM

Skyu on August 10, 2011 at 9:11 AM said...

Q Pesen Achhh.. xixixixxi :D

Grafis 71 on November 27, 2011 at 11:26 AM said...

Benar-benar keren mas... TOP MAR KOTOP.. MAK NYUSS deh gambarnya...

genial on February 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM said...

ajeeb bener bener ajeeb kang ;) saludos!!!

AinAlif [Ammar Anjum] on March 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mugianto on March 1, 2016 at 2:43 AM said...

Kapan2 saya mau buat artikel tentang jasa convert image ini di Blog saya ya Mas Ndop, soalnya berkaitan dengan Blog yang saya punya (Maaf gak english, masih belepotan ^_^)

Unknown on October 11, 2016 at 3:45 AM said...

ehab.almuraab@Gmail.com
Can you send the way to convert the pictures please

Unknown on October 11, 2016 at 3:46 AM said...

ehab.almuraab@Gmail.com
Can you send the way to convert the pictures please

Unknown on September 28, 2017 at 7:31 AM said...

I like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! google mail sign in

Bilal Khatri112 on October 15, 2019 at 8:25 PM said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. image masking service

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers