Sunday, January 3, 2010

Convert Self Image to Cartoon Vector

INTRODUCTION

We provide a service that can make your photograph or self image into vector cartoon. Vector cartoon is the vectorize technique that manually drawing or hand drawing by using path tool (such as bezier tool in corel draw) on your face image. I will manually drawing your eyes, your nose, you ears, mouth and everything into cartoon style. With 3 colors skin. Darker, lighter and normal tone of your skin. You can check below picture to see the example.

Self Image into vector cartoon

Self Image into vector cartoon

Self Image into vector cartoon

  • Left side: bitmap image or photograph
  • Right side: Vectorize bitmap into cartoon vector

You can check what I've done to that picture image. I'm doing all manually.

Look at the bigger picture below:

Self Image into vector cartoon



Are you interested to have one?

it's only start from $40 per face

It's depending on the complexity of your image. The price is depending on how long it takes time to make it.

Just to make sure, that I never use auto trace software like vector magic, corel auto trace, etc. I just do it all manually. Check the below picture:

Vector magic VS manual vector


Left side is vector magic result. You can see that it's just like effect from photoshop. But if you see the right side, that is impossible to do with photoshop effect or auto trace software, because the right side picture is all done manually using pen tool, such as pen in a real life. You can find pen tool in Adobe Illustrator, freehand or Corel Draw (it called bezier tool).

You can see my Vector Cartoon Vector Portfolio here: CARTOON VECTOR PORTFOLIO HOW TO ORDER
  1. Just send me a file image in high resolution (minimum size for close up image: 600 px) to email: ndop@dzofar.com
    Subject email: Vector Cartoon Order
  2. Wait for me to reply your email with the price that I offer. (Maximum in one day)
  3. You can reply me with "DEAL" or "NO DEAL" with my price offer. You can tell me the reason that you can't deal with my offer
  4. I reply with the best solution for you. If you DEAL with that, you can pay me through paypal email that I give to you later
  5. Wait for at least one day to finish my vectorize work. And then I will email you the vector file and PNG/JPG file for preview.
    • vector file: CDR (Corel Draw) or AI (Adobe Illustrator) or EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
    • Image Preview: PNG or JPG (size: 60x80cm or you can ask me to order bigger size)

Order now! before the price rise!

Thank you..

21 comments:

gak penting said...

ojo' larang2 cak,,

mek samono tok kerjoane,, sakno saiki uakeh wong cilik,, ojo mlah nambahin wong tambah cilik,,

"ILMU BUKAN HANYA TUK DIRI KITA SENDIRI, DAN HARUS DIAMALKAN,, INGAT TU,,"..

klo mang gak konek ma comment ak silahkan ae,, golek ono trnslate nang pakde google,,

ndopart on March 12, 2010 at 2:06 PM said...

Hahahaha... sampeyan nggaweo dewe to... gitu aja kok repot...

d4wz zone on January 13, 2011 at 6:19 PM said...

ndolok i sing bening adeeem ateku...

cellphone wallpaper on March 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM said...

very nice works of art, sir.
congratulation! you become better and better at vector art.

cellphone wallpaper on March 17, 2011 at 5:21 PM said...

very nice works of art, sir.
congratulation! you become better and better at vector art.

Skyu on August 10, 2011 at 9:09 AM said...

Ini Yang Ku Suka.. Hahahaha..

The Health on November 15, 2011 at 10:36 AM said...

edit cartunya bagus semua,, kalau boleh tau itu pake photoshop berapa?

Anonymous said...

wowoww

RDSGN on October 16, 2012 at 6:13 PM said...

Wow keren nih gann.. sukses trus ndopart! :)

Unknown on January 15, 2017 at 1:51 PM said...

Thanks for your post. Your photography service is really good. I hope, you are providing high quality self image into vector cartoon. But, i needs Raster To Vector Service.

SumonCPK on October 5, 2017 at 4:14 PM said...

So good your vector creation . Like your post .

Unknown on October 12, 2017 at 12:19 AM said...

It was a great post for me. I have learned some new items from this post. Thanks.
clipping path service

Unknown on April 25, 2018 at 6:13 PM said...

I was extremely pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you book marked to check out new information on your blog. gmail.com login

Vector Conversation on February 11, 2019 at 6:10 PM said...

Excellent article. I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for share.

Robert Smith on February 28, 2019 at 11:26 AM said...

Excellent vector artwork. What software did you use for your work?

Susan Smitha on June 24, 2019 at 1:54 PM said...

Nice! Your Vector Artwork is amazing. Hope this will help me to grow my graphics design skill. The article is truly worth reading for beyond any doubt. Thanks for sharing the good resources. Clipping Path Service

Clipping path on July 29, 2019 at 5:32 PM said...

nice post...thanks for sharing...

product retouching services on September 25, 2019 at 12:29 AM said...

Really it was amazing post. Thank you for sharing with us.

Rezu Islam on April 14, 2020 at 2:44 AM said...

We are providing high quality Clipping Path , Vector conversion and others image editing services all over the world.

If you need please visit out website-
Clipping Path Universe

Cut Out Studio uk on August 19, 2020 at 11:40 AM said...

Hi guys I got this resource for all kinds of Photoshop tips. I hope that will help you.Can contact us

Mir Md Shamim on November 17, 2020 at 7:51 PM said...

Very useful post. Thanks for sharing this.

Photo Retouching Services

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers