Saturday, January 9, 2010

Download Cartoon Vector : Superndop (Mask ndop)

This vector is taken from my image bitmap. I like to pose in a photograph. When I work as a graphic design in a company last time, I wear my company's prototype mask. And then I take my photos. I think it's not good as I hope. But it's OK, because when I retake a photograph, I find the bad one. It's all because of my face, there's something wrong with my face.

Someday, I look around inside my photo collection in my laptop. And I found this photo, I think, I need to remake this image. And then I open my corel draw, and trace manually by bezier tool. About 1,5 hours later, I have finished all my trace. And I found something different. Much and much better than the photograph before.

You can see the different of both pics below.


See? sometimes vector image makes bitmap image in a up level. I've done to make over my embarrassing photograph. It's little bit difficult to make the shadow. I need help from adobe photoshop program and do posterize. We can easier to ensure which part is darker than other part. You can set posterize in 2 level. Because we will make cartoon vector style. If you wanna make more detail vector, you can adjust into higher level.

You are lucky this day, because I will give you the master Corel Draw of this vector. It can be opened by using Corel Draw Version 11 and above.

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

ndop on January 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM said...

OMG, I'm so shy if I remember that time... but, thank you for my vectorize ability to make over my face. Lol...

Toni Agustian on June 12, 2010 at 7:02 AM said...

Halo Ndoop!!

Toni Agustian on June 12, 2010 at 7:03 AM said...

What a really nice vertors you've made broder!! don't worry be happy terus ndopp!!!! :D

ndop on June 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM said...

hi Toni, thanks for visit here brother, you are my inspiration. Keep on criticize my work, because your critics are my spirit to always keep me going.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers