Thursday, February 4, 2010

Download Line Art Vector: penguins

here some penguins in line art vector. I just drawing it free for you. Because someday my hand can't stop working on vector work. And as an owner, I have to follow my hand's needs. And I open corel draw I software and start tracing manually the shape of penguin.



I start tracing from eyes and then go down to legs and feet. The difficult is, penguin has a fur, so I have to hardly work to modify the fur into nice line. I don't have to follow all of fur, just adding a little bit in a certain part. It's done.

Wanna have one like this, but maybe your face in line art vector? just contact me at ndop@dzofar.com

If you wanna learn about what I've done, you can download for free the master file (Corel Draw 11) below.

DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers