Sunday, February 14, 2010

Download Real Vector: Mariah Carey

I love Mariah Carey Music. She can sing with beautiful voice. The falseto, the belting voice, the high notes, it's amazing. She can do like piano notes. Specially for the song The One, she can follow the note in a quick way. Like piano tones. I like Through the rain too. The song is very difficult because it needs a lot of breath. Specially for the ending part, it's very amazing. Her belting voice is so strong with the unique vibration technique.

I adore her so much. I wanna have voice like her, but it's impossible because I'm male. But it's OK, I'm still singing her song as I can. You can hear my amateur recording here. It's too difficult for me to sing Mariah's song. But I've got it! Sure, with a lot of energy!

To all of you who like Mariah Carey so much like me, this is the real vector of her. I vectorise her face in a high detail. I've done it in 3-4 hours. But I like the result.



The difficult is, when I draw hairs, it's complicated object. I do a lot of effect like transparencies, shadows, gradient color. So, the file size it quite big. But it's OK. I'll do it for you.

The good news is, you can learn what I've done. Below you can download the master file. The downloaded file can be opened by using corel draw 11 and above.

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

mhya unieq on February 24, 2010 at 9:15 PM said...

nice grafic.....

ndopart on February 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM said...

thank you mhya...

Anonymous said...

Inggris:
So loveeely.. Can't hardly wait to vectorizing my own face with Mas Ndop.. hahaha ^_^

Indonesia:
Cantik bangeetttt... jadi pengen divektorin sama mas Ndop hehehe ^_^

Sukses ya mas! Go Designer Indonesia!

ndopart on March 12, 2010 at 2:07 PM said...

@donnaliens: Hohohoho... no free service... Sorry...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers