Sunday, February 28, 2010

Download Cartoon Vector : Kid Hanging On The Tree

Someday, I will do something brilliant for my facebook profile picture. So, I think so hard to make something that people wonder how come the idea. And then I've got inspiration from God. That was kid hanging on the facebook header. I want when people open my facebook profile, my profile picture is hanging on the facebook header.

I did it. It's work properly. But when I update status into two lines, it's not hanging again. So I feel frustrate and decide to delete it from my profile picture. I keep the file in my lap top until I've got new idea.

I make some little change. I edit the gray facebook background and change it into tree with no leaves. Maybe it's autumn. And here it is..



You can download the master of illustration above by clicking below link. Enjoy my illustration. (To download corel draw portable software for free, you can visit banner in right sidebar)

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

retnet on February 28, 2010 at 5:11 PM said...

xixiix.... fun pic.
must download.

ndopart on February 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM said...

I'm so thanks to you. It makes me do my creativity for the next time..

a'ak budi on March 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

ow ow ow,, i like your animation,, whenever i want to order pict to you.

ndopart on March 23, 2010 at 6:26 AM said...

Thank you so must for appreciate me.. god bless you all..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers