Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Download Vector: Beautiful Butterfly

When I create a header for my Flower Garden Wordpress Template, I draw beautiful butterfly. I find the butterfly from search engine and then trace it manually and make changes little bit. I copy it several time and rotate and flip to make random butterfly. You can check the theme by clicking the link that I mentioned above.

Here the preview:



Drawing butterfly is quite fast. Because we just draw one side. And then copy it and flip horizontal and combine it. It's done! You can try to draw another animal like bee, the fly, which is has symmetrical shape. But don't use that way to draw human face, it will looks weird. Because we are different with animals.

OK, I think I have to share my file again. Below is the link that you can download for free for your vector collection.

DOWNLOAD


Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers