Sunday, May 30, 2010

Download vector: Girl's Shopping

After not posting in several days, now I have vector to share. This vector I make to support my new wordpress theme. The theme is Girly and about shopping. The theme is free to download and so do this vector.

This vector I make by redraw the real one. I found the real one on search engine an I find the poor quality of image. So, I decide to redraw it into cartoon vector. If we try to compare with the real one, you will not find the same face. So, the face is can't be recognized. Because I change little bit.



Do you like the picture above. It's beautiful right? You can use the master file (Corel Draw) and apply it to your illustration or header template. Or maybe you wanna use this picture for your shop. Wow, that is a brilliant idea.

You can download the master file corel draw by clicking below link.

DOWNLOAD

Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

1 comments:

retnet on June 3, 2010 at 7:16 AM said...

that is a brilliant idea.
nice pic bro..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers