Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Download Vector WPAP: Bjork

If you don't know what is WPAP, you can go back to my post before. Since a week ago, I always busy to make WPAP vector. One day one creation or more. So, I feel so tired and almost frustration. Because I'm still not professional like other WPAP artist. I feel confuse what color that I have to choose that represent the deep of the face, what shape that represent the face correctly, is it harmony color, is it good enough, and many more problem.

But finally after I'm busy with the coloring and shaping, I have already finished Bjork Wedha's Pop Art Portrait with positive responses from my facebook friend. They all say that my artwork is good enough (for newbe). I'm so surprised and happy.

Below is the bjork's WPAP, my artwork:



So, I will share my file for you, maybe you will learn about what I've done. I'm still using my Corel Draw software because using corel is still has complete and easy to use interface. You download the CDR file from the link below.

DOWNLOAD CDR

DOWNLOAD Ai

1 comments:

Top sports photography in india on January 30, 2011 at 10:24 AM said...

very nice work

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers