Friday, May 7, 2010

Download Vector: Fortune Cat (EPS Illustrator)

This is my first vector that I make using Adobe Illustrator. Before this, I always make vector using Corel Draw. Because in Indonesia, Corel is more famous that Adobe Illustrator. All the digital printing company, always using Corel for their activity. Maybe, for me, Corel is more simple than Adobe Illustrator. Easy to use and it's complete.

But, this day I try to make vector using Illustrator. Why? it's because in other country, Illustrator is more famous than Corel. Although the file vector result is bigger than corel (AI file is bigger than CDR file), but adobe Illustrator has many kinds of amazing effect. I know it from vector design that I found on deviant art. It's always brilliant and amazing.

For the opening, I make something simple first, I don't try hard to make something amazing. Because I can't do that right now. This time, I only try to learn layer, coloring, eyedropper. And finally, after an hour, I've made this Fortune Cat:


Maybe this is not the right time to make that illustrator, because there's no Chinese ceremony. But never mind, I hope this blog is still alive for next years. So, when it comes the ceremony, people can visit this blog to download the file and print it on T-shirt, bag or something else.

This time, I share my file is EPS (Encapsulated Post Script). Besides Adobe Illustrator, you can also open this file EPS using Corel Draw. The original file size is 180 KB. To make it smaller file size, we have to compress it using winzip. So, we get only 39 KB for zip file. OK, just feel free to download it. Thank you for coming..

DOWNLOAD


Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

2 comments:

Rinda on May 11, 2010 at 1:09 PM said...

uwhh so cute,,,gud job ndo ^^

ndop on May 12, 2010 at 11:28 AM said...

you're welcome Miss Rinda, I'm still learning illustrator right now... thank you for coming..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers