Monday, April 19, 2010

Download Cartoon Vector : Boy and Laptop

A few days ago, I wanna update my wordpress template blog. I wanna have something different than I do before. So, I will put the cartoon illustration at header. I choose the boy and laptop for my illustration. So I start to search it in search engine and I found illustration that I want.

But I'm not just redraw it and put it on header, I have to modify it and make it different with the example. Finally after a few time, I've done it. Here it is:



All is different, but skirt and his hand, it's almost same, but it's still different with the example. I make totally different on his laptop, his face and his shoes. The example shows the boy with long face (high face), but mine, I draw chubby one. The laptop, I make it simpler and square enough and put the unidentified logo on the center of square. To make it shiny, I add gradient color from white to black on two sides: Left top and right down.

OK, I will share that illustration free for you. This file can be edited by using corel draw 11 and above. You can add it for your header blog or something else. Just enjoy it.

DOWNLOAD


Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

2 comments:

ndopart on April 24, 2010 at 8:52 PM said...

I have finished visit your blog and leave a response. Thanks for coming...

sexy girls on April 27, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

i like your picture

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers