Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Download Vector: Flip Down Car Monitor

Yesterday I got a job paid review in this blog. I confuse what to do, in other way I need income from this blog too, but this blog I wanna focus on vector download and convert bitmap into vector. So, I think hard what to do.

After a few minutes, finally I have an idea. I redraw or convert image from sponsor into vector. The car interior equipment, that is Flip Down Car Monitor Vector.

Here the preview:


The resource image is not in good quality, so I have to think hard what shape is should be. Tracing or redraw from small image needs improvisation, we have to predict which side is darker, which side is lighter. Keep you eyes on and concentrate, hold your breath for a while and you'll get the best vector.

You can download for free corel draw file (can be opened using Corel Version 11 and above)

DOWNLOAD


Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

4 comments:

Olifia Production on April 27, 2010 at 11:28 AM said...

ndop,, vektor mu kok bagus semua ya?

Ajung on April 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM said...

thanks for the info
i will doenload it

Sing Mbaurekso Gubug on April 28, 2010 at 3:41 PM said...

Aku tetep ora iso mas... zzzz.. piye lo mektor ki??

ndopart on April 28, 2010 at 5:53 PM said...

to via: I try and I try... day by day..
to agung: You're welcome, don't forget to comeback here..
to Sing: There's a vector tutorial in my personal blog..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers