Friday, April 30, 2010

Vector Lady Gaga For Sale

I finally start to draw real vector style again. After a long time I only draw cartoon style vector. I feel so happy when I see the result. It's smooth and almost perfect. I draw Lady Gaga Vector. The most famous artist in this year.

Why I choose Lady Gaga, because she always wear an unique costume and accessories. I like unique stuff. Like what bjork's does. Some of dress that Lady Gaga wear is produced by my ex office at Bali. I work as a graphic designer. So, I feel so close with Lady Gaga. Because she has already wear KTZ glasses and some flower dress by Marjan Pejoski.

This is the preview of lady gaga real vector:


After 2,5 hours manually tracing, I finished the real vector. The technique is, I put two vector. One put on left and one at right. I draw vector on left picture and matching color with the right picture. I use a lot of effect like gradient and transparency. So, only corel draw that can give the best vector result. I mean, if you export the CDR (corel draw) file into another type of file like EPS or AI, I'm not sure the file is correctly fine. Because some effect using corel is not always appear perfectly by Adobe illustrator or Freehand.

Some of example is radial gradient color, if we use corel draw to make radial gradient color, when we open it by using Adobe Illustrator (AI), the radial gradient color is not perfectly appear as corel draw does.

If you wanna have master file corel draw for that vector, I sell only $5. If you wanna buy it, just send me email at ndop@dzofar.com. I'll wait for your email. Thank you so much for coming to this blog.

---------
Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wew keren mas vektornya euy.....

ndopart on May 15, 2010 at 5:34 PM said...

thank you... do you wanna have one???

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers