Saturday, April 24, 2010

Download Vector: Teletubbies Lala

I've finally finished my teletubbies vector after an hour tracing. The teletubbies that I trace is Lala. It's so cute. It's yellow. Next time, I will trace another bitmap teletubbies into vector. You know that teletubbies has 4 personal. There are Po, Lala, Tinky Winky, Dipsy. They're all cute. For your babies, sure that he/she likes them.

Why I draw/trace/convert Teletubbies Lala into vector, because sometimes I check my visitor of this blog, and I find several visitor come with keyword teletubbies. In This blog, I've already vectorise teletubbies Po before. But It's not full body, I just draw half body. Maybe next time I will draw full body version. Not only for Po, but also Tinky Winki and Dipsy.

You can see this teletubbies Lala, how cute is?



Is it free to download for you? Yes, Actually yes, I give the vector of teletubbies Lala free to download for all of you guys. Just click link below and open it by using corel draw 11 and above.

DOWNLOAD


Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

2 comments:

edy on April 25, 2010 at 1:27 AM said...

smyle teletubbies..
on picture male or female ?

This is gorgeous, Rins. I wish I could do freehand designs. I can't believe how wonderful they are, and so neat. I imagine if I tried they'd be all over the nails except where I wanted them. Thanks fo on September 23, 2022 at 4:46 AM said...

I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.

https://filmeshot.com/videography/wedding/best-wedding-videographers-in-karimnagar/(opens in a new tab)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers