Thursday, April 1, 2010

Download Cartoon Vector : Messy

Many days ago, I've got a job from client, they wanna ask me to join with his T-shirt business. They want me to do vector design for the design. The topic is about football. I appreciate to his corporation. So, absolutely I say yes and start to make football vector design.

I start to make Messy (Leonardo Messi argantinian) for my vector. But when I read the concept, I feel confuse what to do. Because he wants me to draw manually the legs and the ball. He doesn't give me the full example. I feel hard to create the concept. But, I do vectorise the face first. It's about 2 hours I make Messy's vector and I think I do my best. Below the preview of it.



You can see the outline of the objects. I make one by one objects. I'm not using automatic tool. I just draw and draw manually one by one step by step. But don't worry, I enjoy all my jobs. Hope you appreciate it.

OK, you can download the master file of that image. Just click the link below:

DOWNLOAD

Don't have corel draw yet? Just download it at right sidebar for personal use only.

5 comments:

edy on April 1, 2010 at 2:10 PM said...

urusan vektor mem-vektor serahkan ama jagonya vektor.
ndopart is the best vektor tutorial...
mantab bos....
ada tutorial buat vektor dari gimp atau sk1 atau inkscape gak kie bos ?

Checko on April 18, 2010 at 10:44 AM said...

Great Jobs, Dude
Your Vector Images soo nice.
Star for U...

ndopart on April 19, 2010 at 10:10 PM said...

to Retnet: tutorial ada di dzofar.com, kapan kapan akan saya translate di sini..

to Checko: thank you for your appreciation brah..

ndopart on April 19, 2010 at 10:14 PM said...

to ret-net: for tutorial in Bahasa, you can check at dzofar.com, but I will translate into English here, but I don't know when..

to Checko: Thank you so much for your appreciation..

Citago Dot Net on April 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

ndop,, vektormu mantap.. aku download ya?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers