Monday, April 26, 2010

Buy Your Car Audio Video Online

Someday when I achieve all that I want, I will buy a car for my additional needs. For your information, I like to ride a bike, so having a car is not in my brain. But someday I will. What kind of car that I wanna buy, it's not necessary for me, it's not the important thing what kind of car, but the important is, inside of the car.

Because I like listen to music, I have to provide car speakers inside my car. I need at least four speakers. Two for front, two for back side. For the size, I'm not gonna use the big one, small size is OK. The important thing is the sound. The sound must be clear and great.

After I've already to set a speakers, now it's time to buy another equipment. Sometimes when I just wanna sit down on a chair in the car, and I don't feel sleepy, I don't wanna look like "nothing to do". So, I have to set Flip Down Car Monitor. So, I can watch my favorite DVD Concert or film every time and everywhere.

Wanna try something simple without wasting money to buy CD music? Just buy Satellite Radio . You can hear your favorite song from radio. If you just play one music album from one artist, sometimes you feel boring. By listen to the radio, you never get bored again because we can listen a lot of music from various artist. If you boring with one station, just turn into another station and find your favorite music genre.

If you wanna have all in one stuff. Just buy In-Dash Car Receivers. You are not only able to listen radio, but you also can play your cassette and CD or MP3. It depend on what model type that you want. There are many model type, such as Car Cassette Receiver, Car CD Receiver, Cassette/CD Combo, and so on.

Talk About Car DVD Players, you have to think about the price. There are many kind of DVD player for car. For me, I recommend you to buy Portable DVD Players. The reason is, you will get all in one system. You will get folding DVD player, Built-in speakers and screen, you do not necessary to install it permanently, so, not only for your car, but you can also take it for traveling by plane, train or if you don't have any plan to travel, just use at home.

A lot of people have experienced being get lost in road. Because they what the name of that place and they don't know where to go. Unfortunately, no one who could be asked questions. On that situation, you need GPS Devices. GPS is Global Positioning System that can guide you to the right way. There is a monitor that shows your current place and the map. So, you can follow the map and you are not being lost again.

1 comments:

retnet on April 27, 2010 at 1:28 AM said...

wew.... good info man...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Vector Statistic

Vector Traffic

Followers